Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Testing

Well, it seems that I've decided to create a blog. After having read the countless blogs, both active and inactive, about Serbia and the Balkans in general, I thought to myself: "Surely, just maybe, perhaps someone might like to read my thoughts on what's going down in the Balkans?"

Or maybe nobody will read, but at least I'll have kept myself amused on a rainy and grey October afternoon in Belgrade.

This blog should end up containing my thoughts, observations, experiences and groans on Belgrade, Serbia and the rest of the Balkans. Politics, news, what's on sale at the green market etc.

I'm still messing about with the layout and descriptions (I'm new to this whole blogging phenomenon) but hopefully, sooner than later, this blog will come to life.

Pozdrav iz Beograda.

Subscribe to Balkan File

No comments: